About me

 My name is Shaniya Porter , I was born on June 17th at 2:17 in the morning. I get my name from my father ; Shadarrian. I have 5 sisters and 1 brother. My favorite colors are red and purple . I love all seafoods but pasta is my go to meal if I was asked . Some hobbies I have is playing basketball and  running track .I’ve been playing basketball since I was 8. I plan on getting a scholarship for it , but I don’t want to go to the WNBA . When I get in college I want to be a cardiologist. Being a surgeon has always been my passion since elementary school . In my opinion I feel like I can make it far because I’m very hardworking, I take pride in everything I do , when stuff gets hard I never quit I just ask a lot of questions .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection

Reflection

Reflection